Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Been played by the fatkid

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
So our ongoing battle between me and Brian Cards/Reds, Brian did the old 1st baseman has the ball trick on me winning Tony's contest and tagging me out and leaving a nasty note about me wanting to feel like a winner, ok their my bearded friend, I will give u a chance to prove your Cards are better and to win some gars back. 5er on the upcoming series bro, u down? And thanks for drawing blood on this 1 love the crux cigars Tony. photo D9F39935-DEF9-4AEC-99F9-91868E4EC889_zpsubmfczha.jpg

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    So our ongoing battle between me and Brian Cards/Reds, Brian did the old 1st baseman has the ball trick on me winning Tony's contest and tagging me out and leaving a nasty note about me wanting to feel like a winner, ok their my bearded friend, I will give u a chance to prove your Cards are better and to win some gars back. 5er on the upcoming series bro, u down? And thanks for drawing blood on this 1 love the crux cigars Tony. photo D9F39935-DEF9-4AEC-99F9-91868E4EC889_zpsubmfczha.jpg
    I have complete confidence in my Birds, you're on.

Also this is a word of warning to all of you, keep giving me *** about winning contests and i will start winning all of them and then directing the winnings to those who have wronged me!!!! Fear My Luck!!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    So our ongoing battle between me and Brian Cards/Reds, Brian did the old 1st baseman has the ball trick on me winning Tony's contest and tagging me out and leaving a nasty note about me wanting to feel like a winner, ok their my bearded friend, I will give u a chance to prove your Cards are better and to win some gars back. 5er on the upcoming series bro, u down? And thanks for drawing blood on this 1 love the crux cigars Tony.

Also this is a word of warning to all of you, keep giving me *** about winning contests and i will start winning all of them and then directing the winnings to those who have wronged me!!!! Fear My Luck!!!!

That will teach you Jerm. Stop giving Brian ****. He doesn't win much anymore
    rsherman24:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    So our ongoing battle between me and Brian Cards/Reds, Brian did the old 1st baseman has the ball trick on me winning Tony's contest and tagging me out and leaving a nasty note about me wanting to feel like a winner, ok their my bearded friend, I will give u a chance to prove your Cards are better and to win some gars back. 5er on the upcoming series bro, u down? And thanks for drawing blood on this 1 love the crux cigars Tony.

That will teach you Jerm. Stop giving Brian ****. He doesn't win much anymore
    not nearly as much as I used to. Won a few things lately, maybe i'm back int he game!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this thread.
    smoke em if you got em:
    I like this thread.
    you like it anytime that jerm gets smacked around
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I like this thread.
    you like it anytime that jerm gets smacked around
    Yeah he does. Let's not act like I'm the only 1 here giving B hell lol, it's jealousy on my part.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I want Brian to win every single contest. screw the rest of you guys. <3