Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Bob Luken:
    I don't know
    Is he on third?
    Hey Abbott!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Frank Thomas, Ken Griffey, Greg Maddux, Lou Gehrig (best hitter ever, I said it)R>
    Flip Side..the guys I hated to love---but did----Ty Cobb (terrible man, intersting as hell), Rob Dibble, Jack McDowell, Ozzie Guillen, Barry Bonds
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost forgot about Jim Thome. Destroyed my Twins for many years and I finally got to cheer for him for a couple years toward the end of his career. The man was pure class.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    I think I forgot one....Prince Fielder!! #gorangers
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Schmitty. Wanted to play the 3 bag and hit HRs just like him when I was in 1st grade. Still a Phillies Phanatic because of it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Almost forgot about Jim Thome. Destroyed my Twins for many years and I finally got to cheer for him for a couple years toward the end of his career. The man was pure class.
    I second this. When I was in little league I used to grab my crotch and spit like JT in the batter's box. I had to use a fake band name once and I used Kenny and the Loftones hahahghgha
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico