Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

D@MN BRAD!!!! Lol

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Was looking to buy a special stick cause I had come into possession of a $20 bill! Well brad offers to send me an Opus and refuses payment for it!!! This is what ended up blowing off my wife's arm when she got the mail today!!! All new to me cigars except the Cohiba (which is a killer smoke!) and I have been super curious about the R&J Media Noche!!!! Thank you very much! I can't wait to try them all! :)

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great bomb brad, and I hope your wife understands why it was necessary for her to go through life with only one arm.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    Great bomb brad, and I hope your wife understands why it was necessary for her to go through life with only one arm.

That arm kept falling asleep on her for no reason... So it was a blessing in disguise. When she did get upset my response was " buuuuuut it's an Ooooooopuuuuuus X!!!!!"
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work brad!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome selection. Great work Brad!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother. The opus is awesome and I really dig the media noche from all 3 manufactures.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Brad!
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    That's a great line up man! Enjoy!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Brad, very nice selections!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Brad.