Options

Vinny, Vincent, JetMech

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know his ship board address?

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    yes. Somewhere, Pacific Ocean. Make sure you capitalize the "s". I know, I'm of no help whatsoever.
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    yes. Somewhere, Pacific Ocean. Make sure you capitalize the "s". I know, I'm of no help whatsoever.
    Damn Texan.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Chemnitz:
    Damn Texan.
    Go stand by your mail box.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I should be home the first week of may. You don't want to send stuff to the ship when were on these one month hops, it's a real crap shoot when and if it makes it to me. Strangely last time I was in the northern Arabian I was getting packages in like 6 days...pretty damn quick considering. Internet access has been real screwy too, i'll post more when I get home
  • Options
    Thank. Hope all is well.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I should be home the first week of may. You don't want to send stuff to the ship when were on these one month hops, it's a real crap shoot when and if it makes it to me. Strangely last time I was in the northern Arabian I was getting packages in like 6 days...pretty damn quick considering. Internet access has been real screwy too, i'll post more when I get home
    Glad to hear from ya Vinny and hope you are doing well man, stay safe take care and come back soon my friend ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."