Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dear Eulogy...

Thank you so very much for the package and the amazing content of the package. I can predict the future but I see an ass kicking in your future...so stay tuned and dont change the channel. Package arrived not so safely on Saturday. Pulled up to the house to find a large USPS bin on my porch with a trash bag that contained 1 messed up looking box..I could hear glass moving around and the smell of alcohol was present. At first I thought it was a new two toned box....WRONG! One of the beer bottles busted bro...but the sticks and errrrthing else was safe. Over the top bomb for sure...thank you so much. Pics

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great bomb Alan.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    DAMN!!! Way to put a hurting on Ro, something tells me he'll get up from it though
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we know his cupboard is fully stocked now with the recent hits on him. That is one killer lineup.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, knockout blow there
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the breakage bro. I thought, I had wrapped everything good enough and packed everything tight enough so it wouldn't break. It was probably someone throwing the box around. The two tone box does look pretty cool though. I hope you find something you like. The beer is from a local brewery about 3 miles from me and the rum is to make Todd jealous.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done...too bad they used your box for soccer practice..that sucks! But Ro will next be seen at AA Meetings having to tell those peeps how to pronounce Raw-lin.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Dam, Eulogy hittin hard!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding hit!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a great hit, too bad about the breakage. Nice smokes too. Maybe the USPS was trying to make it a beer infused for you.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nicely done!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow!!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Eulogy. And thanks for the address Royln. I like to keep an up to date Bork-o-dex.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Lancero paradise and booze, that's amazing.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang!! That's a great hit!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Devastating Hit!!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That's,...... wow.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Holy hell! Didn't know Gang Wars started early. You fùcked him up son! Better watch your back tho cuz RoRo is a player.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Schnikies great job Alan wow oh wow! Enjoy RoRo he obviously put a lot of thought into that wow!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn what a hit!!!
    what'd you do to deserve this kind of punishment RO? spell his name wrong or something ??? ;-) ;-)

WTG Alan!!! Enjoy R!!!

(And agree, it's too bad USPS played "spring training" with this box...seems to be happening more frequently, grrr)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *