Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Newb Trade

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, I gotta let you know that Jeff aka (ExpendableYouth) is not a newb. Here is the repercussion of said newb trade! This guy knows how to make it hurt!

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I should have mentioned that he was new to the forums, not to cigars. ;-)
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Guess I should have mentioned that he was new to the forums, not to cigars. ;-)
    lol..too late! better keep an eye out on the ole mailbox! Thanks for the late warning....I was set up.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Well done EY!
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    That is a fantastic hit! Congrats! And enjoy :)
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE has blown the doors off this trade, thanks so much for the amazing sticks. imagephoto image.jpg1_zps0bhuxcxh.jpg>
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Excellent trade by both parties. BTW, What's the Forum Blend 2012 all about?
  • Options
    I need to ask him about that one, and the unbanded one as well.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, he dug deep to hit back with that trade.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Well played on both sides gents
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice wow! Great to see you back in these parts Eric missed talking bro!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ExpendableYouth:
    I need to ask him about that one, and the unbanded one as well.
    The forum blend is one that Alex put together for the guys here on the forum..I remember everyone getting to pick almost every aspect of the blend while providing guidance...fun times. The unbranded one is a Johnny O from 2013..should be good to go now..glad everything made it safe, and thanks for the trade!
  • Options
    Cool, I look forward to both.