Two more mail bombs...boom.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Rick, you are most generous and kind
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Thanks Rick, you are most generous and kind
    Whoa, though you were dead! Do we stink? ;) Still got that knife you sent me years ago...come around more often.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Rick, thanks bro now I'll be looking over my shoulder lol. Oh well, been needing a new mailbox anyway.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck gentleman you'll need it as the Pansy hits like Thor's Hammer!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Good luck gentleman you'll need it as the Pansy hits like Thor's Hammer!
    It's Mjölnir.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Rick once again you blow me away with your generosity. I mention that I have a few Padilla Series 68 left and you send this

Thank you my friend for such an amazing gift and what this hobby is all about...the Brotherhood. I will tuck these away in my coolidor and save them for special occasions.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Brother you always come through in the clutch. Enjoy Mike, I knew you of all people would appreciate one of the Diamonds in the rough. It made my day when I knew I could help you with that.

• Options
    Rick, what can I say man, I'm speechless. I know I'm better off that way. In typical RCY fashion, over the top generosity. Been wanting to try those Dark Horses, are you psychic bro, Sam and The King are new to me, and an Opus. Thank you so much, you kicked my ass! photo DSC00416_zpsfyivn0n9.jpg
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that's crazy nice job Rick and enjoy George!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic hits!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding hits.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Rick, what can I say man, I'm speechless. I know I'm better off that way. In typical RCY fashion, over the top generosity. Been wanting to try those Dark Horses, are you psychic bro, Sam and The King are new to me, and an Opus. Thank you so much, you kicked my ass! photo DSC00416_zpsfyivn0n9.jpg

George my friend, enjoy the stogies. The first five are our fiver and the last ten was for your awesome participation in the Elmo hit. Thank you for what you bring to the forum and your sense of humor. Once again, enjoy brother...
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very generous of you RCY. George those Mr. Sam and King is Dead are both fantastic.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    The sleeper in the group might be the 52c, but don't underestimate it, those things are awesome. Perhaps the best Side Project. Fantastic hit!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Beeeeedee nice
  • Options
    Great hit on Mike too, you seem to know what we want. Was still punchy from the hit last night and forgot to mention that, my ears are still ringing this morning. My compliments sir! Enjoyed playing with you guys and appreciate you taking my ****, lol. Can't wait to try them all now, Opus I'm saving for a special occasion. This isn't over, either.