Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Well I'm super depressed

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
So opening day for football is going to be God awful, plus the Bears will start 0-3, and to top it all off my Thanksgiving is also ruined. Thank you NFL. All of this is opposite for Brad, live it up my friend. O well there's always next year.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    So opening day for football is going to be God awful, plus the Bears will start 0-3, and to top it all off my Thanksgiving is also ruined. Thank you NFL. All of this is opposite for Brad, live it up my friend. O well there's always next year.
    The Bears will always Suck brotha! Go Pack
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    My 3 year old daughter was spotted singing "The Bears Still Suck" at the Monroe Post Office. True Story! Packer fans love Cutler lol!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    My 3 year old daughter was spotted singing "The Bears Still Suck" at the Monroe Post Office. True Story! Packer fans love Cutler lol!
    That's great, and true cutlet forgets what team he is on against the Packers.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.