Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Casual conversation turns into trade

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
LiquidChaos66 / Chris mentioned wanting to get a few undercrowns and the next thing you know we had us a trade going. Chris sent me these last week and I'm just getting around to snapping a pic. I'm surprised I hadn't burned one or two yet. These are all among my favorites and the Sam Leccia Black will be a first for me to try that one. Looking forward to it. Thanks bud. image

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet trade brah.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    This guy has never steered me wrong and has always been a standup BOTL. :) when the idea of a trade came up I couldn't pass it up. My only problem was letting my side hit him first... After he got my side of it He failed to keep to his word about his side... "I'll go easy on the forum math" ... I found space for them all!!! Lol many thanks for the trade! :) looking forward to trying the new to me sticks! :) well the new to me stick... Lol after looking at them again I think the Tennesee Waltz is the only one I haven't had yet :)

to be fair though... I recounted his side of the trade and only came up to 6... So I guess he did go easier on me that he could have... ;)

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    PS - next trade we put together... My side is showing up in a medium flat rate box instead of the small.....
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    PS - next trade we put together... My side is showing up in a medium flat rate box instead of the small.....
    Well,..............You go first next time too :)
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Well,..............You go first next time too :)

LOL!!!! I guess I should have kept that idea to myself huh? ;)
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great trade guys.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice trade on both ends.
    some great sticks there.
    but it appears neither of you can count worth **** ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice congrats Bob and great job Chris!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."