Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bomb

2»

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Makes a good bomb doesn't he Rick, and plays by the rules too, lol.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What rules?
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're getting paranoid RCY. I'm definitely innocent and George is probably mostly innocent.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    You're getting paranoid RCY. I'm definitely innocent and George is probably mostly innocent.

I don't know you and its apparent you don't know George. He is far from innocent, as any blind man can read this thread and find out.

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Eulogy:

I don't know you and its apparent you don't know George. He is far from innocent, as any blind man can read this thread and find out.

I guess we haven't met yet. It's nice to meet you, I'll be the guy in the clown mask. Still 95 percent innocent in this, though.
  • Options
    Expendable Youth, thank you very much for listening to the geniuses in this forum??. You sent some very nice stogies with help of The3Stogies and Eulogy. You guys are a formidable team. Thank goodness you did not have my home addy or I would be looking for a new home. I don't know what to say, very unexpected and at the same time, appreciated.

• Options
    Eulogy:
    RCY Cigars:
    Eulogy:

I guess we haven't met yet. It's nice to meet you, I'll be the guy in the clown mask. Still 95 percent innocent in this, though.

So I owe you 5%, DONE!

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Eulogy:
    RCY Cigars:
    Eulogy:

So I owe you 5%, DONE!

Oh, an please forgive me. It's nice to meet you too.

SEE YOU SOON ON THE DANCE FLOOR ??
  • Options
    I like your counter top, and nice to meet you as well. I hope there is something in there you like, or maybe even wanted to try.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Jeff, that's an RCY fiver right there! Got him babbling again too, and what did I have to do with this, I'm probably mostly innocent here again, lol. Look out for Elmo now Eulogy, take my word bro.
  • Options
    I've heard stories of Elmo, he's like Shaft.... Shut your mouth....just talking about Elmo.
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    ah! so RCY was the one who got that. I remember when you were putting it together. those are some fine smokes! congrats RCY