Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Holy Batbomb Batman....

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Sooooo... Yes I am still alive an kicking, just checked my pulse.... Anyways last week I receive a text informing me that "It's not my fault" text for Brad aka "Avengethis" ??? I thought we had an understanding.... Guess NOT. So I inform Brad, that I would not be in town till late Sunday. Figured at that point I should call my once "Dear Sweet Mommy" to please stop and pick up Mail..... Please notice the ONCE... When you send a loved one to pick up a bomb, they are no longer Dear or Sweet... I was informed that I could find others to retrieve the mail from now on....

So I return home to finally retrieve package and on Monday opened to find that it wasn't Brad but his better half Chalupa Batman or worst half.....LOL Thank you for the wonderful and great selection of sticks, this is totally unexpected and I thank you, and yes I know how to deal with this sort of thing.

P.S. I just need to have a one day to release the stress...Perhaps today is the day....

Here is the nice selection, Thank you !!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Na-na Na-na Nananana, Na-na Na-na Nananana......
    Chalupa Batman!! (nicehit!)
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Unrefillable Prescriptions Chalupa Batman!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fear the knight, sweet hit.
  • Chalupa_BatmanChalupa_Batman Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Sooooo... Yes I am still alive an kicking, just checked my pulse.... Anyways last week I receive a text informing me that "It's not my fault" text for Brad aka "Avengethis" ??? I thought we had an understanding.... Guess NOT. So I inform Brad, that I would not be in town till late Sunday. Figured at that point I should call my once "Dear Sweet Mommy" to please stop and pick up Mail..... Please notice the ONCE... When you send a loved one to pick up a bomb, they are no longer Dear or Sweet... I was informed that I could find others to retrieve the mail from now on....

So I return home to finally retrieve package and on Monday opened to find that it wasn't Brad but his better half Chalupa Batman or worst half.....LOL Thank you for the wonderful and great selection of sticks, this is totally unexpected and I thank you, and yes I know how to deal with this sort of thing.

P.S. I just need to have a one day to release the stress...Perhaps today is the day....

Here is the nice selection, Thank you !!!!

babaam!!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job and enjoy Mike ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Another great hit
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got him out! Yay! Like stickin a garden hose down the gopher hole!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Out...... Yes think I am cancelling classes for Monday a whole day to.....well......ummmm....Stay tuned
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that the only way to know you are OK is to see how well built your mailbox is. I got some real dog rockets that need a home and I have your addy.

Anyone else want it?