Home Non Cigar Related

Cooper's Rock (Pic Heavy)

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Spent the day today with my son and his wife and a couple of other friends at Cooper's Rock State Park in West Virginia doing some rock climbing. What a great day! Pushed myself to tackle some challenges and did some things I didn't think I could do. Anybody else ever do any bouldering? Here are some pics of my adventures...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good work! Rock climbing is a blast, and a great way to get over your fear of heights, lol. Sure helped with mine

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you had a great time, Dougie.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A regular Spider-man Doug, nice work.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's great Doug, used to do some climbing but not straight up like that! Spectacular view at the top too. How did you get down, used to find going down was harder than the way up. Nice legs too, "Spider Dougie" lol.