I'm Back

2»

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Thanks E, Much appreciated Brother.
    Yea, I get nice once in a while.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Medic45:
    Thanks E, Much appreciated Brother.
    Yea, I get nice once in a while.
    just every now and then!! :)
  • Options
    716SMOKE:
    Glad to meet ya Medic! Thanks for the warm welcome... Sounds like you just kicked ass during rehab! Congrats brother! Now post your "addy"! As an actual Veteran I'm rather shilled at hazing and would love to repay the favor! You know screen shot your address and post it for everyone...
    beahahahahahaha! I'm sure if you search deep in the forums you'll maybe find my old address! :) back in my youthful crazy days I posted it wide open for everyone! I wish I could say I served in the REAL Service! :) closest I can get is being a NAVY brat for 17 years :) GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the madness. Somehow missed this news but glad you're recovering and nice to have you back on the Forums.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    716SMOKE:
    Glad to meet ya Medic! Thanks for the warm welcome... Sounds like you just kicked ass during rehab! Congrats brother! Now post your "addy"! As an actual Veteran I'm rather shilled at hazing and would love to repay the favor! You know screen shot your address and post it for everyone...
    beahahahahahaha! I'm sure if you search deep in the forums you'll maybe find my old address! :) back in my youthful crazy days I posted it wide open for everyone! I wish I could say I served in the REAL Service! :) closest I can get is being a NAVY brat for 17 years :) GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!
    So you're saying your addy is no longer 1411?
    Hmm, I may have to do some research. Or locate someone who knows it.
    Wonder who that might be? ;)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Medic45:
    716SMOKE:
    Thanks O, and everyone for the warm welcome home! Hey O to answer your ? Go read my thread titled Just for You 716smoke :) u know me lol
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    0patience:
    Medic45:
    716SMOKE:
    Thanks O, and everyone for the warm welcome home! Hey O to answer your ? Go read my thread titled Just for You 716smoke :) u know me lol
    Right on.
    That means I still have your correct addy. LOL!
    Seriously bro, really good to see you back.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Brian!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Glad your on the mend Brian ! Welcome back !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Brian so good to see you again and welcome back you've been sorely missed!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Welcome back Brian so good to see you again and welcome back you've been sorely missed!!!
    thanks B! I hope all is well on your end! I've sure missed the crap outta you and all my old pals on here! Can't wait to get to know some of you new guys!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Sh
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back medic!!