Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

5 Vegas Triple 'A'

Just finished one of these badboys! EXCELLENT construction and burn.  Full of spice, oak, leather and earthy flavors.  Balanced perfectly, great draw.  Reminds me of a Pepin blend.  Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys a real full-bodied smoke.   Anyone else have one yet?

Comments

• Options
    I ve passed over these a few times, ive considered purchasing some but never end up to the check out with any. Sounds like they come highy recomendedfrom a few
  • Options
    Just finishing my first right off the truck so I won't go into the flavors so much since we all know they are better with time.  But I will say that I didn't go nuts for the 'A' but the 'AAA' is very good.  Definitely a full body.  I agree with the Pepin comment above.  Just a hint of spice/pepper to make you think of a DPG blend.  I didn't get the leather but did get the earthy and a bit of the oak.  The others will marinate before I make a final analysis.
  • Options
    GarheadGarhead Posts: 41
    Gunrod:
    Just finishing my first right off the truck so I won't go into the flavors so much since we all know they are better with time.  But I will say that I didn't go nuts for the 'A' but the 'AAA' is very good.  Definitely a full body.  I agree with the Pepin comment above.  Just a hint of spice/pepper to make you think of a DPG blend.  I didn't get the leather but did get the earthy and a bit of the oak.  The others will marinate before I make a final analysis.
    ////// Ha, what's up gunrod? This is gmrfish from the sister site..... I got the leather bout 1/2 way through, very subtle.