Home Non Cigar Related

Edible Arrangements

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can't say enough about the great service.

My mother is in the hospital in Murrells Inlet, SC and I have used this vendor before. This time the system would not bring up my information so I had to call them direct. They were glad to take the time to fix my problem and then waived delivery charges for my trouble.

They will be open on Mother's day for delivery's. Most flowers and candy places will only deliver on the Friday before or the Monday after.

Having been both a recipient and a sender of their gifts I can only give high praise for the quality of the fruit and do not hesitate to recommend them.

Have you remembered Mother's day?

Comments

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, JD, I know you hate it when I respond to any of your posts, but I agree with you 100% on Edible Arrangements. I've been on the receiving and giving ends of their products, and they're one of the few things that are just about to guaranteed to make anyone happy who gets them. How they're able to get fruit as fresh as it is, particularly up here in New England in the dead of winter, is beyond me. And their service is impeccable.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Based on these recommendations, I got my wife something for mother's day from them since she's five states away. That's to go along with some other stuff, but I've always wondered about their stuff.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Based on this recommendation, I got my wife something for mother's day from them since she's five states away. That's to go along with some other stuff, but I've always wondered about their stuff.

I have ordered from them many times and for many reasons and have yet to hear from someone who was not pleased. I have even sent one to myself.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent one to my mom 4 years ago and she still talks about it to this day. Lest you think I am a heartless bastage, I've sent other mothers day gifts to her :P She just reeeeeally liked this one for some reason. I honestly never thought it would go over that well (lol). If you are looking for a good gift for your mom, and she likes fresh fruit, you might want to consider sending one. My mom is the type who wouldn't like an order from C.com -Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    It was a hit with my wife.  Kinda pricey for a dozen chocolate strawberries, but wound up being worth it, especially since I couldn't be there.  There was even a discount code for free shipping on Mom's day itself!  Worked out better than flowers.  Which are crazy expensive to have delivered any more.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.