Home General Discussion

Just for 716SMOKE

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Yall know I'm a crazy RNM member! :) I ain't SKEERED! All the old members have it in their Bork A Dex anyway :) Just know who ever blows my PO up I will retaliate when I get to go back to work so by then you will have forgotten :) Brian T Rogers PO Box 1411 Booneville,KY 41314 :) Yes I still have the old faithful 150qt :)

OHHH YEAH INCASE YOU ALL MISSED IT :)

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Yall know I'm a crazy RNM member! :) I ain't SKEERED! All the old members have it in their Bork A Dex anyway :) Just know who ever blows my PO up I will retaliate when I get to go back to work so by then you will have forgotten :) Brian T Rogers PO Box 1411 Booneville,KY 41314 :) Yes I still have the old faithful 150qt :)

OHHH YEAH INCASE YOU ALL MISSED IT :)
    Dang son!
  • 716SMOKE716SMOKE Posts: 22
    Damn medic! That's a load and a half!!! Thanks for that addy! I'll be sure to plan my attack special just for you brother man! Thanks for sharing a pic of Old Faithful! Hopefully one day I have a collection like that!
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    It's a small world 716smoke! Your address is not that far away from my parents house .
  • 716SMOKE716SMOKE Posts: 22
    Hey Buffalonian, nice avatar pic!!! LETS GO JACK!!! We'll have to get together one day this summer!