Home General Discussion

pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
Good afternoon! New to using forums and not sure what to expect. Not looking for a date like SecretSquirel but I keep a Judge beside the bed - alternate load of 410 and 45LC in cylinder.

Smoke'm if you got'm!!!

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    penn:
    Good afternoon! New to using forums and not sure what to expect. Not looking for a date like SecretSquirel but I keep a Judge beside the bed - alternate load of 410 and 45LC in cylinder. Smoke'm if you got'm!!!
    short and sweet.....nice intro. (plus firing shots out of the gate.....you might fit in)

welcome!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you don't like opened shirt horse back rides on the beach... I don't know how to feel about that yet.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to you!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards, keep the gun on ya gets a bit heated around here sometimes ??
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness. Does your handle indicate that you are from PA?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Penn !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    curt: I fully agree with your signature...I would only add good bourbon! Thanks for the welcome!
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    penn:
    Good afternoon! New to using forums and not sure what to expect. Not looking for a date like SecretSquirel but I keep a Judge beside the bed - alternate load of 410 and 45LC in cylinder. Smoke'm if you got'm!!!
    if you liked that, you should check out my tinder profile. #winkyface
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum penn
    Good morning! Just saying....I politely pass :) Have all the secrets I need.
    Thank you!! Thank everyone for a nice welcome to the forum.