Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Someone/Mark didn't get the memo

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I thought the memo had fully circulated by now that I wasn't a bomb target anymore. Apparently one person missed that memo. Marky Mark thought it was a good idea to bomb ME for HIS one year anniversary?!? WHAT??? Seriously, who does that? We're even on the same team for the Gang War! In all seriousness though, this was one epic hit. The lineup of cigars just looks amazing. Curious to know what the unbanded cigar is. Thank you very much Mark. I will be enjoying all of these very soon! image
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Mark way to go and congrats on one year, enjoy Teach wow!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great bomb mark, congrats on the one year mark.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he got another memo, great hit.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    East on east violence, I love it
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see nothing wrong with what he did. Besides, you don't get to make the rules!!!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's party favors from his anniversary
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memo, we don't need no stinking memo!!! You were nominated by a group of your peers. This is not easy on east violence. It's easy on east love! The i banded is a Sosa fresh roll I got out of Orlando a while back. Great smokes.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    you don't get to make the rules!!!
    Lol, I'll make as many rules as I want! The issue is the enforcement of them.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    you don't get to make the rules!!!
    Lol, I'll make as many rules as I want! The issue is the enforcement of them.
    This is NOT the classroom and you are NOT the boss of me (or Mark)! Nice hit on a deserving brother!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit mark. Couldnt have happened to a better BOTL.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Teach is now an open bomb target? Very nice hit there.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Way to teach "The Teach" a lesson.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was do for some Continuing Education anyways. Way to send him back to school.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White