Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO ffox Angels share

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Looking for 2 perfexion x's I know there should be some landing soon!! Willing to buy or trade but just want to complete the set ya know. So let me know unless they are a gouging price like on the Internet
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    you and me both! I cant find those things anywhere....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I have the robustos and fuente fuente's I just need a set of the perfexion x's dang it!!
    Money can't buy taste
    i'm super jelly right now lol. never tried any of the angel's share. how are they?
    SecretSquirrel:
    i'm super jelly right now lol. never tried any of the angel's share. how are they?
    they are good although for me I prefer the regular line aged some better.
    Money can't buy taste
    I can check if there are any left at my b&m if you want...I think they are about $16 a piece but me know
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I can check if there are any left at my b&m if you want...I think they are about $16 a piece but me know
    no its ok. thank you though! I need to slow my role when it comes to buyin up cigars. nomatter how bad I want to try them haha!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep my eye open for them. I am sending my last angels share to another member tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    I'll keep my eye open for them. I am sending my last angels share to another member tomorrow.
    let me know I might even be able to part with a don Arturo and then some
    Money can't buy taste
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remind me on Thursday if you still need some. I'm going to stop by an awesome b&m on Friday. They may have some...but I will likely forget you want some :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking for #4s
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    I saw cigarsdirect.com still had the Perfecxion X listed as in stock. $31.99/stick $154/5 and $900/box of 32
    penn:
    I saw cigarsdirect.com still had the Perfecxion X listed as in stock. $31.99/stick $154/5 and $900/box of 32
    yeah msrp should be around $17 so yeah not worth it imo
    Money can't buy taste
    no opus is worth internet prices....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else see how much the Love Affair is going for on here? What the shiiiieeet yo?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Anyone else see how much the Love Affair is going for on here? What the shiiiieeet yo?
    $ 55 ?!??!!
    and they don't even throw in a free coyote cigar rest with it ??!!??

Post edited by jgibv on

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SecretSquirrel .... Calm down, the eagle has landed
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought those were a myth.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Usaf06 said:
    @SecretSquirrel .... Calm down, the eagle has landed

oh snap!