Home General Discussion

Badges

2»

Comments

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723 said:
    Really... C-R-A-P gets filtered. I saw even B-U-M got filtered in the NCR area as well. 

I think censoring cigar smoking grown ups is bullshit.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Eulogy said:
    penn said:
    matkn293 said:
    Badges, We don't need no stinking Badges!!! LOL!
    Scarface?
    UHF, I believe.
    Treasure of Sierra Madre started it, but Blazing Saddles made a parody of it and it took off from there.  B
    Should of dawned on me that parody movie would have parodied that scene. 
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    How do you start a new thread? 

Where ismy inbox?

How do you get rid of the massive header up top?
    The inbox is up there, it just doesn't say inbox.  It's a logo two over from your username.
    Username?  Where??
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    curtpick said:
    I'm thinking this must be kinda what facebook is like (which I'm not on). I've got all kinds of badges and levels and cr@p already. Gimmicky.
    Agreed whole heartedly 
    Yeah, I kinda don't care for the badges and all the "like" and "LOL" buttons. There's an  "agree" and a "disagree" button. Do they tell you who disagreed with you and what post they disagreed with? Hmmm. Is there disagree button to specifically disagree with the badges and all the buttons? 

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    jlmarta said:
    Martel said:
    How do you start a new thread? 

Where ismy inbox?

How do you get rid of the massive header up top?
    The inbox is up there, it just doesn't say inbox.  It's a logo two over from your username.
    Username?  Where??

On the Computer it shows your Username at the top of the Page and then there are four Icons next to that one of which is for the Inbox. On your phone there is a Symbol with three dashes stacked on top of each other and you hit that to pull out the menu which will have options including your Inbox.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    curtpick said:
    I'm thinking this must be kinda what facebook is like (which I'm not on). I've got all kinds of badges and levels and cr@p already. Gimmicky.
    Agreed whole heartedly 
    Yeah, I kinda don't care for the badges and all the "like" and "LOL" buttons. There's an  "agree" and a "disagree" button. Do they tell you who disagreed with you and what post they disagreed with? Hmmm. Is there disagree button to specifically disagree with the badges and all the buttons? 

If you check your profile and click on the individual category it will show you which posts received the feedback. I don't think it shows who left it, which is probably a good thing. 
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now we don't have an excuse to post "lol" or "+1"... I'll just have to fluff more 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:
    penn said:
    matkn293 said:
    Badges, We don't need no stinking Badges!!! LOL!
    Scarface?
    UHF, I believe.
    That was badgers
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America