Home General Discussion

Technical Support. Technical support, por favor.

Hey!  I can't sign into the forum with under the name I've used on here for 5 years (y2pascoe).  Kept telling me I need to request a password reset.  When I request a password reset the site tells me the email address I supplied is not associated with any account.  Same email address I've been using on here for a while. I can sign into Cigar.com, but I can't sign into the forum.  Whats up wit that?  Please assist!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Bump
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness u don't give to poops about your post count....cause that sux!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without some feedback every day or two we can't tell whether IT is awake and doing something to get this puppy smoothed out. I think they ARE awake but a little reassurance now and then would help, n'est ce pas??
    edited May 2015
    And why is it that sometimes, when you click on a thread, it'll open with the latest posts and sometimes it'll open with posts that are a few years old??  I really dislike having to scroll all the way through to get to current posts.....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    And why is it that sometimes, when you click on a thread, it'll open with the latest posts and sometimes it'll open with posts that are a few years old??  I really dislike having to scroll all the way through to get to current posts.....

Once you view a thread, it will automatically bring you to the newest posts. If you have not viewed since the update, it thinks of all posts as new (to you) and will start you at the first post.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Ah, so. dziękuję bardzo.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email Krebsie or some big name and find out! That sucks
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Not to worry, anybody.  This was all straightened out.  You may all rest easy.  Nothing to see here.