Home General Discussion

What's your favorite new forum feature?

ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
Mine's the "Discussions" tab at the top of the page. Super easy way to catch up on the latest posts without the need to click on each category. Awesome!

Best Answers

Answers

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    The ability to go blind looking at the color scheme
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I also like the Ask a Question feature  ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick said:
    The ability to go blind looking at the color scheme
    True.

But the discussions button was overdue.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed you can have group PM's now as well.  That will make it much easier to send out an addy for a monthly lotto or just to toss somebody under the bus.

Awesome. I know this Nigerian prince that was asking if I knew a large group of people looking for a business opportunity.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Chemnitz said:
    Mine's the "Discussions" tab at the top of the page. Super easy way to catch up on the latest posts without the need to click on each category. Awesome!
    I LOVE that feature too except some important threads get lost.

I HATE the way threads that the mods have stickeyd don't show up if you click on discussions tab. So F##kin' annoying because it doesn't even make sense. 

I just posted in the newbie trading thread this morning. Because it is a STICKEY thread it GETS STUCK to the "TPB" section and for SOME stupid reason cannot be viewed under "RECENT DISCUSSIONS"! 

I don't want to check every section for new posts. That's supposed to be what the "Discussions" tab is for. It's a shortcut but you don't end up seeing ALL the recent posts.

Am I wrong about this?  

I'm not mad! I'm annoyed. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Chemnitz said:
    I LOVE that feature too except some important threads get lost.

I HATE the way threads that the mods have stickeyd don't show up if you click on discussions tab. So F##kin' annoying because it doesn't even make sense. 

I just posted in the newbie trading thread this morning. Because it is a STICKEY thread it GETS STUCK to the "TPB" section and for SOME stupid reason cannot be viewed under "RECENT DISCUSSIONS"! 

I don't want to check every section for new posts. That's supposed to be what the "Discussions" tab is for. It's a shortcut but you don't end up seeing ALL the recent posts.

Am I wrong about this?  

I'm not mad! I'm annoyed. 
    Should the mods un-sticky the NEWBIE TRADING THREAD?

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/896042/should-the-mods-un-sticky-the-newbie-trading-thread#latest
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking there should be a disagree badge.. Nick didn't get one lol
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i gotta say my favorite is the banner ads. 
    they're pretty awesome.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *