Home General Discussion

Heading to Tampa, Clearwater Beach Area

Heading to Tampa area to visit the Beautiful Clearwater Beach,

is it legal (ok) to smoke on the beach ??

Anyone know of any smoke shops I should visit ?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearwater is one of my favorite places...I love the beaches there and they are great for kids if you have any. Not sure on the smoking rules though. Enjoy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jewild said:

Anyone know of any smoke shops I should visit ?
    I've heard good things about Tampa Sweethearts.

Also, if you're a beer guy - be sure to check out Cigar City Brewing.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the trip Jewild!  An evening on the beach with a fire, a bourbon, a beautiful woman and a cigar is an awesome start to a wonderful night!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tampa Sweethearts in Ybor City. I believe it's run by Fuentes grandaughter. If you like Fuente, it's a good place.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edward's Pipe & Tobacco was pretty nice when I was there, 3235 Henderson Blvd
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain