Home General Discussion

Heading to Tampa, Clearwater Beach Area

Heading to Tampa area to visit the Beautiful Clearwater Beach,

is it legal (ok) to smoke on the beach ??

Anyone know of any smoke shops I should visit ?

Comments

• USSCV66USSCV66 Posts: 3
    I'm pretty sure that Thompson's has an outlet in the neighborhood of the airport.  However, if you can get down south a bit to Bonita Springs and Naples, there is a very well stocked smoke shop called Bonita Springs Smoke Shop and arguably the best cigar bar, you'll ever go to in Naples, called Burn, by Rocky Patel.  It's in Mercado, a shopping plaza, next to Mcormick & Schmidts Steak House.  10% off purchases from the walk-in humidor between 4-7PM each day. If it were me, I'd make the drive just to go to Burn but Naples has nice beaches and great restaurants, if you want to make a day out of it. YELP.com has been helpful to me in locating shops & lounges.
  • USSCV66USSCV66 Posts: 3
    I'm pretty sure that Thompson's has an outlet in the neighborhood of the airport.  However, if you can get down south a bit to Bonita Springs and Naples, there is a very well stocked smoke shop called Bonita Springs Smoke Shop and arguably the best cigar bar, you'll ever go to in Naples, called Burn, by Rocky Patel.  It's in Mercado, a shopping plaza, next to Mcormick & Schmidts Steak House.  10% off purchases from the walk-in humidor between 4-7PM each day. If it were me, I'd make the drive just to go to Burn but Naples has nice beaches and great restaurants, if you want to make a day out of it. YELP.com has been helpful to me in locating shops & lounges.
  • jewildjewild Posts: 15
    Thanks for all the info.
    Gonna try like to get to Naples and Burn especially.

Love the area, ready to move there.

Thanks again