Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Long overdue thanks!

pchodakowskipchodakowski Posts: 4
edited May 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Hey everyone-
A while ago I posted an intro and thanks for those who were sending me some sticks to replenish my humidor busted when moving.  I've received so many dang cigars I don't know what to do with them!!!  Well, that's not true.  I know what to do with them.  But really, your generosity has been outrageous.  I am ashamed to have taken this long to say thanks.  My only excuse is that I'm living in two states 1400 miles apart, so things like this have fallen by the wayside.

Big thanks to these folks who got me back on my cigar feet:
Curtis, Glock, Hilk, Brad, and just yesterday I got a bomb from Derek.  You guys are the greatest, and as I said before, I'll get you back!

-Peter

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad we have been able to help get you back on your feet.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    yes, thank you - i feel like maybe i missed a pic of what you sent me, but i seem to remember a package from you?  sorry - the last two months have been a blur!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im brad.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    oh ha, okay!  the screen name looked familiar.  well, thanks again.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome, great job guys.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very generous guys!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding hits there, well done
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nicely done gentleman!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter