Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Light like a candle, heavy like a BRICK

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
@PatrickBricksure brightened up my Friday after a long week; when I got home last night I was pleasantly surprised to find a flat rate sticking out of the mailbox.

Thanks for the lineup brother!  
Some favs in here and a few new ones too; looking forward to firing them up!

(PS - just know that you've now been added to the list/spreadsheet/wheel/whatever we're calling it these days lol)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Tagged:

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #thelist
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, great line up.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep me off what ever you are calling your list.  Glad they got there safe, enjoy.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    This is the result of  #thelist great hit!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep me off what ever you are calling your list.  Glad they got there safe, enjoy.
    I will try to keep you off of it but don't make any promises LOL. 

Thanks again buddy. 

Been wanting to try that Diesel & Reckoning.
    And an old band Camacho??? Yowzers!!

The rest are all favs, looking forward to revisiting them because I haven't had any of them in a while.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic hit right there.

Just surprised that people still think it's a good idea to broadcast lists for some reason. I'm sure we all have them but to put it out there is just asking for trouble.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723 said:

Just surprised that people still think it's a good idea to broadcast lists for some reason. I'm sure we all have them but to put it out there is just asking for trouble.
    It is kind of like having a stripper for a girlfriend.  You will brag about her to your friends and make a big deal about it but then once you find out the crabs have moved in with you as well, then you go into hiding.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723 said:

It is kind of like having a stripper for a girlfriend.  You will brag about her to your friends and make a big deal about it but then once you find out the crabs have moved in with you as well, then you go into hiding.
    That has to be the best analogy I have ever heard.  Lol, awesome.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great hit Patrick!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961