Home General Discussion

What did you heathens do?

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
I didn't think I had been gone that long. Log in today and I feel like a foreigner in a strange land. Not sure what I think of this new look. Wanted to say hi to everyone and shout out I am still alive. Life is busy with work, kids and their activities, and home remodeling projects. Of course I have found plenty of time to smoke aside from the last couple weeks fighting a stupid cold. 

Going to have to troll around and catch up. Maybe I will plan a little something special for the newest guys here. More shenanigans are needed! That and more cowbell.

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well let me be the first newb to welcome you back
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We blasphemed our way into a new forum, cool huh.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back J.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you back @jsnake. We are all still adjusting to the new forum look..glad all is well
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you Jake. Viaje is king.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back @jsnake
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Hey all...  I know as of late i show up and disappear often, but to be first one to answer the question.  I build the tools they make makes the airplanes in... and WB again Jsnake

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome back! more cowbell indeed!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you Jake. Viaje is king.
    Love me some Viaje always! Still hunting them down and been smoking the heck out of my stash lately. Busted out a Skull & Bones Cloudmaker yesterday to try to kick this cold. It was amazing.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy Jake, good to see ya around! <br><br>
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha I remember that ep when it aired! that **** was the best
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey stranger, glad to have you back
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to smoke away this crud made it worse! Holiday weekend and even though I am working still no cigar. But hey we have cowbell. Smoke something good for me fellas.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had three today, 2 on the gold course. The first was a Flor De Las Antilles and the second was a La Perla morado which was every bit as good as the FDLA. Then I went to my B&M and smoked a La Palina Mr. Sam. Great day!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter