Home General Discussion
Options

Liga Privada Ferel Flying Pig

pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon everyone.  Being a newb and experiencing something new with every different cigar is awesome for me.  One of my favs to date is the Liga Privada #9 and I was told I needed to try their Ferel Flying Pig.

Can anyone point me in a direction or in contact with a dealer who may have some available?  Thank you in advance for your consideration and assistance. 

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     The last time my regular B&M got some they sold out in about 15 min. I stopped at a smaller place on Sat and they had one, I think it was like $22, they also had a few Rats and UF13 but after seeing the price on the pig I didn't even look to see what they wanted.
  • Options
    ouch... I'm learning that when people recommend something it tends to be on the pricey side!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I don't have any pigs, but I have a couple other LE's if you wanna try em just PM your address.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coronas in Orlando had them on Saturday. They have a pretty extensive website but I'm not sure if they are on there
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to try once, just don't get too attached or you'll be like the rest trying to hunt down smokes we used to get w/o a problem :'(
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    If you guys really want them a b&m near by me always has them...they are $18+tax I do believe I haven't been there in a while
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Just saw a fiver on cbid going for $191 at the moment. WTF! Are they laced with opium or something?

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2 said:
    Just saw a fiver on cbid going for $191 at the moment. WTF! Are they laced with opium or something?

I'm down if that's the case
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    variant2 said:

I'm down if that's the case
    Chasing the dragon while smoking a cigar sounds amazing!
  • Options
    Saw that fiver and am assuming they are the last five on earth. 
  • Options

@blutattoo Thank You!  So stoked at trying these...will need to summon discipline to let them sit for a month or so.....Again, thank you so much for welcoming me to the forum with such gracious generosity!!!

• Options

@blutattoo Thank You!  So stoked at trying these...will need to summon discipline to let them sit for a month or so.....Again, thank you so much for welcoming me to the forum with such gracious generosity!!!

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Cool, they got there before I thought. I hope you enjoy em. The UF13s need just a litle rest, the others should be good to go. 
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Blu! 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome.  Looking good!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America