Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

So Much For Flying Under The Radar

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Here I am thinking I'm doing a good job of flying under the radar and avoiding becoming a target. Well, that was obviously not the case. Somehow the Enola Gay boys picked me up on their radar and decided to completely destroy me. At first I thought I was the latest victim of the ongoing Gang War but then I saw the return address was some Brad guy in Wisconsin. I thought he went rogue and tried to take out one of his fellow East Coasters but after carefully opening the Package I saw that he was the last target on the list and that Enola Gay was just covering their tracks. 

Was really not expecting this and am honestly blown away. The generosity around here is incredible and never ceases to amaze me. I'm happy to be a small part of such a great Community and to whoever the Ghosts of Enola Gay are, I'm honored to be on the list with so many great members here as one of your targets. Just wish I knew who you were so I could properly Thank You.

On to the Destruction...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Enola Gay just wiped your mailbox off the face of this earth. Great job guys.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    HAHa Thats awesome! Im glad to see them still doing what they do !
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy air raid sirens! 
    @EnolaGay went and dropped a big ol' a-bomb on your sorry ass!!! 

Killer hit EG; looks like the ghosts still have a few things left in the bomb bay.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enola Gay claims yet another victim.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Enola Gay!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a mighty payload dropped on you. 

Here's a victim patch.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job! Jimmy needed an ass whopping. 
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't be, where is the Kinky Friedman stick. Damn u EG!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I'm assuming this means that @avengethisalso was hit looking at the picture. Too funny. Nice hit EG.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang got you good!! LOL .. its hard to fly low for to long.Eventually some one notices.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    such a stupid bomb
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn.... that is a carpet bombing with the Moabs...
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bounty on their heads and information=Reward!!!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    Awesome! I'm assuming this means that @avengethisalso was hit looking at the picture. Too funny. Nice hit EG.
    I have not been hit.  Hopefully it got lost in the mail and ended up at @MVW67 house
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    I have not been hit.  Hopefully it got lost in the mail and ended up at @MVW67 house

Don't start that...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67 said:
    SleevePlz said:

Don't start that...
    I'm pretty sure it already started.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    That's like a lotto win. Crazy
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Enola Gay seems to be circling the blast site!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:

So what you're saying is that I need to send these your way. I mean they did provide me with your address after all.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723 said:
    SleevePlz said:

So what you're saying is that I need to send these your way. I mean they did provide me with your address after all.
    Uhhh that is not even close to what I'm saying. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang!  another victim. 

and for the record...get mikey, and mikey get brad!
  • Options
    ForceRForceR Posts: 14
    That's awesome. I love the symbolism, too. Great job, guys!