Home General Discussion

about cigar brand "Justus Van Maurik"

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Happened to have a friend asking about this, anyone is familiar with it? I've never heard about this till my friend asked me.

Comments

  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
     There are a number of sites that show up if you do a google search for that brand.....  B)
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    jlmarta said:
     There are a number of sites that show up if you do a google search for that brand.....  B)
    yeah, i did, and found a lot of sites are selling it. But i want to know more about this brand from different people.
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmkuchi said:
    jlmarta said:
     There are a number of sites that show up if you do a google search for that brand.....  B)
    yeah, i did, and found a lot of sites are selling it. But i want to know more about this brand from different people.
    Sorry. Guess I musta mis-read your question....
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    mmkuchi said:
    jlmarta said:
     There are a number of sites that show up if you do a google search for that brand.....  B)
    yeah, i did, and found a lot of sites are selling it. But i want to know more about this brand from different people.
    Sorry. Guess I musta mis-read your question....
    it's fine :-)
Sign In or Register to comment.