Home Non Cigar Related
Options

32 Diasagress and climbing.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Non Cigar Related
Come on guys, Give X and X and probably X a hand. They must get tired of hunting down my post by themselves....join in and lets see how fast I can hit a hundred.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Come on guys, Give X and X and probably X a hand. They must get tired of hunting down my post by themselves....join in and lets see how fast I can hit a hundred.

People disagreeing with JD's posts?? 

A conspiracy theory that a few users are actively seeking out posts, simply to click the disagree button? 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Memes.com
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    one-does-not-simply-a - one does not simply use the wrong pic for a meme
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I don't know if I believe that X or even X is in on it but, as for X,......... I'm sure he's in on it. 
  • Options
    variant2 said:
    Memes.com
    This guy think's HE's X. 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's cold!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    variant2 said:
    Memescom

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For every disagree you get frrom someone, there are a dozen of us that won't bother because we think you're contrived, prejudiced, and a bit silly. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You'd be thoroughly surprised to know none of them are from me. It does help prove a point I've been trying to make for a while though. Sorry, none of that information helps prove your great conspiracy theory. 
  • Options
    pelirrojo said:
    You'd be thoroughly surprised to know none of them are from me. It does help prove a point I've been trying to make for a while though. Sorry, none of that information helps prove your great conspiracy theory. 
    Well well. If it isn't X. 
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I still have more disagrees then you do, right now.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    When I'm talking to you Bob, I'll let you know. 
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Echambers said:
    For every disagree you get frrom someone, there are a dozen of us that won't bother because we think you're contrived, prejudiced, and a bit silly. 
    I think this post is a bit silly. C'mon man. Lighten up. Ignore. Whatever, but, you want to nominate yourself to speak on behalf of the JV anti-JD squad? With a personal attack? THAT's very silly. 
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    Make that a baker's dozen. 

• Options
    pelirrojo said:
     Boo! 
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:

Echambers said:
    I think this post is a bit silly. C'mon man. Lighten up. Ignore. Whatever, but, you want to nominate yourself to speak on behalf of the JV anti-JD squad? With a personal attack? THAT's very silly. 
    There's a varsity anti-JD squad? Do they get jackets and letters too?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Oops. I, er. Oh well. 
  • Options
    Eulogy said:
    Bob_Luken said:

Echambers said:
    For now they all seem happy with just the "my little pony" t-shirts. 
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    Eulogy said:
    Bob_Luken said:

Echambers said:
    Those sound like some tough ass Internet trolls.
  • Options
    Eulogy said:
    I still have more disagrees then you do, right now.
    ...not fair.....mine have dropped to 26.
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Bob_Luken said:
    Eulogy said:
    Bob_Luken said:

Echambers said:
    Well, they are cool looking shirts.  

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    pelirrojo said:
    Poor baby......
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    pelirrojo said:
    Well well. If it isn't X. 
    Yea...from your previous posts everyone believes that.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Echambers said:
    Quote 1 post that says I am prejudiced, one post not something made up.

Pretentious is just a word you picked out of thin air.

Even when I am being silly someone makes the post what it is not. Take this post for instance.
    Post edited by jd50ae on
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with this thread and everything in it.  

JD, just keep saying whatever you want and who gives a **** who doesn't like it.  Probably people pulling your leg mostly anyway.  

And let us know if you get a badge.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD, if you don't want the badge, can I have it? 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR