Home Non Cigar Related

Finders Keepers: A Novel In bookstores next Tuesday, June 2

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Stephen King's New Book. 

It's been a while since I read a King novel but I'll be looking up this one at my local library.
It will become a number 1 best seller and will make the NY Times list because it's actually a good work of literature. 

I will definitely read this before seeing the movie since King's movies have been (IMO) "hit or miss" in the past. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have time to read anything besides crap for school...

you ever see his house? I didn't know, but we were close to there when we visited Maine.  Apparently it looks like something out of his books, lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Yodanigger -  see what you did there i do
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll snag that as soon as it comes out.  My wife and I read everything he writes.

Somehow we missed that he had a new one coming out.  Thanks.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    It's a sequel to Mr. Mercedes, and the 2nd in a trilogy, but not sure how. Already pre-ordered and will be downloaded to my kindle soon. 
    Cool, I can't wait.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have time to read anything besides crap for school...

you ever see his house? I didn't know, but we were close to there when we visited Maine.  Apparently it looks like something out of his books, lol.
    you should take classes that require you to read Stephen King novels, LOL!!!!

i've looked up pics of his house online before, and you're speakin' the truth! i thought the same thing.
    dang you should have gone by to check it out. 

wife's wants to do a trip up to maine sometime, it's definitely on my list of "things to see" if we're nearby.

WaltBasil said:
    It's a sequel to Mr. Mercedes, and the 2nd in a trilogy, but not sure how. Already pre-ordered and will be downloaded to my kindle soon. 
    i wasn't aware of that. 
    thanks for the info, walt.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Got it, picked it up yesterday.  Looks interesting.