Home General Discussion

Away from Ccom for a bit.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to give you all a heads up... Started a new position for the next 12 weeks as temporary assistant manager for my employer. I won't be in CCOM as much unfortunately until I get established and comfortable in the position. I will do my best to keep an eye on the page to see what comes up here and there. :) if you need me for anything PM is the best option as I won't have to dig around in any of the other categories. lol 
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the new position. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Should be a fun learning experience! It's weird. It getting to check the Ccom forum every half hour lol
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Good luck bro.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats boss man!
    Thanks guys! :)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's Chris and good luck bro, show them what you can do.  Remember with more power comes more responsibility, forgive the one mistake but punish the patterns.  Better not stay away too long, the forum format may change again, best of luck.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gratz Liquid!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Chris!
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the promotion.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5110 6087 5153 5728 29, enjoy your new position.  This is also for my 1000 post.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Who gave you my address? Lol
    The new position is going very well so far. Yesterday was a mess. Lol lots of new things to do and lots of cleanup. Feeling caught up and at ease with my new duties now that I'm starting fresh. :)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    9505 5110 6087 5153 5728 29, enjoy your new position.  This is also for my 1000 post.
    Say goodbye to your windows Chris, may want to just leave them all open for a bit.  Congrat's on the 1K Patrick.
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Congrats!