Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Arturo Fuente Natural Chateau Fuente

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Robusto with green ribbon and cedar wrapped.

I think I have finally figured out which AF I liked so much. And lost so many boxes of, in 2006.

I will buy or trade for one sample. I would offer up 1st born but it is too late for that.

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked, but :(
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have a couple I have to take a look though.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its strange. At least 25 years ago I started hording these cigars and they were not at all hard to find. I would buy a box every other payday, and started collecting antique glass humidors to put them in, I had a lot of glass humidors. Now I read they are among the hardest cigars to find.
    They are not that hard to find. My B&M has them I believe.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure I have some but probably not robusto. I'll check later.
    I looked and don't have the rubusto size. I will check my B&M for you and let you know.
    I did a little googling and I believe that Fuente calls their robusto size for this cigar a "rothschild". It's 4.5 x 50. I still haven't checked my stash yet but I KNOW there's a box in one of my coolers that's got cedar wrapped cigars with a green ribbon. 
    I found a box (20) of the "Rothschild" and purchased it. The wrapper however is not as light as I remember it, it was lighter then my Cinco Vegas Gold wrappers. But it was a long time ago and I am old. If it is anywhere near as good as I remember I will be happy with it.
    Bob_Luken said:
    I did a little googling and I believe that Fuente calls their robusto size for this cigar a "rothschild". It's 4.5 x 50. I still haven't checked my stash yet but I KNOW there's a box in one of my coolers that's got cedar wrapped cigars with a green ribbon. 
    You have a PM and an e-mail.
    I looked, but :(
    Thanks ole boy. :)
    Bob_Luken said:
    Later! What do you mean later? Would I check later if you were looking for something? I think not. B)
    jd50ae said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Later! What do you mean later? Would I check later if you were looking for something? I think not. B)
    OK! NOW! Looking NOW!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you can't find any here JD ---- email one of the reps. 

i know CCOM carries this line (i've bought them from CCOM before, albeit a different vitola)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

OK. I looked in the Fuente cooler and,...... well, I was wrong. I got some with green ribbon but no cedar sleeves and I got some cedar sleeved ones but they have a red ribbon. 

Oh well, I'm sending a couple of each of 'em your way so you can sample these too.

Bob_Luken said:
    OK. I looked in the Fuente cooler and,...... well, I was wrong. I got some with green ribbon but no cedar sleeves and I got some cedar sleeved ones but they have a red ribbon. 

Oh well, I'm sending a couple of each of 'em your way so you can sample these too.

<3
    They have them at my lounge. Did you want me to pick some up for you?
    They have them at my lounge. Did you want me to pick some up for you?
    If you could get me 2 I would be grateful. Send me a total (include shipping) and I will either paypal you or send a check.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My b&m has them as well. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Ok, I am going back in a couple of days.

Cool balls! I love my balls. 
    Bob_Luken said:
    Cool balls! I love my balls. 
    Everyone should love their balls. :)
    Looks like you don't need me to pick you up some anymore.