Frankie

2»

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there and good luck Frankie
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Franks is doing great.  One more week with the Cone of Shame and he gets  his stitches out
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw, poor Frankie. He doesn't look too happy. Give him a good belly rub from me. That'll make him feel better... B)
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad he is feeling better.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it brother!!!! I know when Gus went thru his back surgery the wife and I had quite a few restless nights ,and some long days dealing with the aftermath emotionally physically , and financially. Wishing you alla speedy recovery..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cute pup.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's Frankie doing?
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Aww dude, I just picked up on this - so sorry to hear that your little guy had to go through this, and I can only imagine the feelings of finding him like that. I´m glad to see that he seems to be getting better, but I can imagine the stress that it must be (like you said, financially and emotionally). Keeping y´all in my prayers buddy.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been over a month since the accident and I'm happy to say that today is the last day of wearing the cone of shame.  Frankie is doing really well.  Although he walks with a slight limp, he's  back to being a happy dog. No more meds, no more cone, no more vet visits.   :)  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
    Now I can start d*ckin around with you a$$holios full time again. Get lit son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear.  Make a stogie stand out of that cone
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it DZR.  Hope you're doing well too.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad your dog is feeling better. I would be super upset if anything happened to my dogs.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Frankie gets fixed up and strong again. Prayers of healing for Frankie.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I am glad to see your family member is doing much better. Most animals hate those cones. Bet he is happy to have it removed.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Stuff, DZR!

Pets are like family in the jarubla household. Glad Frankie's recovery went well!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear he's doing well now, I'm sure you're happy to have that behind you!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear he is doing better Daniel.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White