Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jonesin' for CAO Brazil Amazon Basin--anyone got any to trade or sell?

raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
I thought I had two of these from trades so I smoked one yesterday--then found out I'm all out!

These have become one of my favorite smokes, so naturally they're very hard to find, but if anyone has any they'd like to trade or sell please et me know. 

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I was at my B&M they had a few left.  I will be heading back there today if you want me to see if they have anymore.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Last time I was at my B&M they had a few left.  I will be heading back there today if you want me to see if they have anymore.
    PM to you!  
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    raisindot said:
    I thought I had two of these from trades so I smoked one yesterday--then found out I'm all out!

These have become one of my favorite smokes, so naturally they're very hard to find, but if anyone has any they'd like to trade or sell please et me know. 
    Missed these during the release but everyone raves about 'em, been trying to track down 1 or 2 to try as well.

I stumbled across a place that still has boxes available, but don't need nearly that many --- shoot me a PM if you want the info

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Thank you to the kind BOTL who pointed me to a place where I indulged my CAS and bought a box. 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whole box?!!! You're outta' control man!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    raisindot said:
    Thank you to the kind BOTL who pointed me to a place where I indulged my CAS and bought a box. 

looks like i'm gonna be the scape goat when your MRS starts asking questions.....
    LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    Well, you know us loony liberals. Can't control our discretionary spending. 
  • Options
    edited June 2015

jgibv said:
    raisindot said:

looks like i'm gonna be the scape goat when your MRS starts asking questions.....
    LOL
    That''s why "ship to the office" was invented.   :D
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot said:

jgibv said:
    raisindot said:

LOL
    That''s why "ship to the office" was invented.   :D

Mine works part time for me, so I have to narrow it down to Tuesdays or Thursdays at the plant! Ccom is very accommodating!
  • Options
    raisindot said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Haha. It's just you. You're not usually a high volume  hoarder   um, collector, are you? 
  • Options
    As a whacky conservative, what's my excuse?! You can never have "enough" cigars!
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    raisindot said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Haha. It's just you. You're not usually a high volume  hoarder   um, collector, are you? 
    Not I'm not usually. It's your fault, Bob. You turned me on to these damned things by trading me a couple once. Thanks a lot. Thanks a helluva lot! :D  
  • Options

cbuck said:
    As a whacky conservative, what's my excuse?! You can never have "enough" cigars!
    Well, you're patriotically supporting capitalism and global free trade by purchasing foreign-made cigars from U.S. retailers and online sites.  

How's that?
  • Options
    I'm good with that! But don't think the wife is buying it!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    raisindot said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    raisindot said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Not I'm not usually. It's your fault, Bob. You turned me on to these damned things by trading me a couple once. Thanks a lot. Thanks a helluva lot! :D  
    I do feel responsible. And pleased. :)>:):D
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Nice pickup and seems like everyone really likes them a lot. 
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29