Home Non Cigar Related

The Terminator is back.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Arnold is back with another one. When will he be too old?

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Oh, jeez. First we got rid of the 'governator here in California, then Maria got rid of him. Is he back again?  And he's found another woman dumb enough to take up with him?  Is that what you're sayin', JD?

The guy's such a loser I'm really surprised any woman would be seen with him....

Maybe I shouldn't be so PC and should say what I really think, right??

Edit: To answer your question, I'd say "When his money runs out".....
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure they are going to CGI him to death and we will get some phoned in acting so he can try and recover from his divorce.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    From looking at the adds it appears that there is some serious cut and paste from the older movies or there is a lot of computer generated Arnold. The clips go by too fast to tell which. Or, maybe they cloned him. Either way I will watch the movie.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, whatever blows your skirt up, JD. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time on 'Da Gropernator'....

What a douchebag.....

jlmarta said:
    Well, whatever blows your skirt up, JD. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time on 'Da Gropernator'....

What a douchebag.....

Kilt @jlmarta .......Kilt
    I am sure they are going to CGI him to death and we will get some phoned in acting so he can try and recover from his divorce.
    I don't think he will ever be hurting for money....if that is what you meant.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is hurting for money. He got taken to the cleaners in his divorce.