Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CC sampler 5er's

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am needing to make some space in the cooler.  I have a sampler of 5 CC's that I can do 5 times.  PM me for pricing.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What cc's are you selling?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Partagas Series D no 4, Bolivar Belicosos Finos, Cohiba Siglo 1, Ramon Allones Specially Select and Montecristo no 2
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to get another cooler.
  • Options
    Time to get another cooler.
    My wife already put the axe to that idea.  It was my first thought but I don't need to have 2 coolers.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I thought too. I now have three. But I don't have a wife to be my voice of reason.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, nice.  I really want to try a bbf. I love the CJ's.  Never had a cohiba, but the RASS are pretty good, and I really enjoy monte's.  I was just curious... I'm broke, lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want some.
  • Options
    These are done. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Jack-swoop.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the BBF. PM me 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I bought all of those a couple weeks ago.