Options

jesse jackson photo op

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Non Cigar Related

Rev. Michael Pfleger: NRA ‘Will Pay for the Murder’ of Chicago Children

AP PhotoM Spencer Green
AP Photo/M. Spencer Green

by AWR Hawkins6 Jun 20152610

On June 6, Reverend Michael Pfleger listed recent shootings in heavily gun-controlled Chicago then said the NRA “will pay pay for the murder of our children.”

He was joined by Reverend Jesse Jackson and the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence president Dan Gross.

Pleger, Jackson, and Gross rallied outside of Chuck’s Gun Shop, where Jackson recently rallied for the ban of guns already banned in Chicago.

Marching and rallying to ban firearms that are already banned, that jerk is really on top of things.

Comments

• Options
    On a happier note I don't have to drive so far for firearms related materials. A new gun shop has opened in Milan, "The Milan Arsenal". Not to be confuse with the military installation of the same name.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im all for gun safety and responsibility. But when did banning anything solve a problem?  Prohibition and drugs worked out well...

I just bought some splatter targets today and hope to go shooting a lot next week. Outdoor area by my parents where we can shoot anytime for free!  I need to get my ccdw soon.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Im all for gun safety and responsibility. But when did banning anything solve a problem?  Prohibition and drugs worked out well...

I just bought some splatter targets today and hope to go shooting a lot next week. Outdoor area by my parents where we can shoot anytime for free!  I need to get my ccdw soon.
    Have had multiple states carry permit for years. Don't forget laws are for honest people.