Home General Discussion

Somebody needs to keep the US Postal service a float

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that's some destruction right there.  You were not kidding about making room in the cooler. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!!! It was just a simple trade.... Lol
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombs away
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to you they didn't have to layoff Bubba in the sorting department, wow.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That bottom box is huge. Instead of picking out sticks it looks like you figured it was easier just to bomb the whole humidor.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bottom box is gang wars.  Its 1 of 2 boxes for my target.  The smalls are just some winnings and trades I owe people.  The smallest box is a purchase made by a member here and then the medium brown is a beer trade I did with jhewey.  So unfortunately I'm not bombing anybody i guess just making good on all my loose ends.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    That looks like it is going to be a pretty awesome gang war hit. You know for an east coaster.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like it is going to be a pretty awesome gang war hit. You know for an east coaster.
    Ehhh we will see.  The bar had been going pretty high so I may have wanted to bring it down a few notches for those that still need to go.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Ehhh we will see.  The bar had been going pretty high so I may have wanted to bring it down a few notches for those that still need to go.
    Trying to lull us into a false sense of security before you drop the hammer?