Home General Discussion

About MB3

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Just had one tonight. It's in my top list; personally, I just love it. I think age would help at lot. Anyone's tried to age this little boy? Look forward to some feedback. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked one earlier also. I will let the rest age a little. I got some cocoa trying push through and the rest left me puzzled. It was a good smoke though.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    The mb3 is one of my favs, I smoked one with about 2 years on it the other day! Imo, if you enjoyed it young, you will LOVE it, with some age
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, the MB line is a great pickup to age. Very nice cigar.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    All mb's are good IMO but what do I know
    Money can't buy taste
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup! I always keep a few in the humi!  Been looking for 1's and 2's since I started smokin! I've seen em... But that's it lol
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mb3's are one of my favorites and the fruity notes come out more with age. Also gets waaay smooth.  It doesn't get much better than an aged mb3
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, dang it, I will noob bite.

What the hey is an mb3?

Thanks,
    Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva Master Blends 3.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great smoke, I am aging the ones I have left.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gracias, Patrick

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked one, really good stick
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    It is on the sweet side.. I have a MB1 I'm saving for when the planets align. :D
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the MB3, and it does become better with age, but I'm not going to say it's on my top 10 list.  I do like that I know what I'm going to get with it.  Very consistent stick.

I've only heard about the MB1 and MB2 unicorns, and I'd love for Oliva to go back to a truly limited release blend to try.  I've seen some old stuff with rumors for an MB4 back in 2011 or 2012, but haven't seen any recent talk on the subject.  I guess they found a moneymaker in the MB3 and are sticking with it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.