Home Non Cigar Related

jesse jackson where are you

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man arrested after using pizza as a weapon

Jun 9th 2015 4:59PM
Pizza is wonderful isn't it?

It's delicious, everyone loves it, and it kinda just makes everything better, right? Unless it's used as a weapon. Which honestly, is just disrespectful to the pizza.

Florida man Daniel Plunkett was arrested for simple battery after allegedly getting into a fight with his roommate over pizza. We don't know the specifics of the fight - only that it was about pizza.

According to police, the argument escalated and ended with Daniel throwing a hot slice at his roommate and hitting her hand. She didn't have any injuries, but the report says she, "had pizza sauce on her right shoulder and cleaned up prior to arrival."

But there's some confusion here because Daniel denies all of this and claims it was his roommate who threw the pizza. Even the report says Daniel was "not wearing a shirt and had pizza sauce on his chest and shorts."

Daniel is being held without bond not only because he wasted some pizza, but because he was violating the terms of his felony probation - he has convictions for drunk driving and driving without a license.

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm. Slow news day, JD?
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a love hate relationship with pizza. I love it, eat too much, then I hate it.

Even crappy pizza (which is what most commonly available pizza is) tastes good when you're hungry.

But I wish for "good" pizza. I haven't had enough "good" pizza.  
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    He obviously tried to slice her. 

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    Sorry, that was a cheesy joke.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    How can you possibly top this one?
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    girl animated GIF
    raisindot said:
    How can you possibly top this one?
    Not sure but someone will deliver.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Hmmmm. Slow news day, JD?
    Not really. Just have a hard time with someone using a pizza as a weapon and being arrested for it.

I guess the next time my grand kids have a water balloon battle I should make sure no cops are around, or put the water balloons under lock and key. And OMG what about pillow fights?(this was meant to be a joke) B)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not what you use that gets you arrested, it's the intent.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not what you're doing when you're doing what you're doing 
    It's what you look like you're doing when you're doing what you're doing

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But don't get caught doing what you're doing!