Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

do bee dooby do

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing this is for Luken?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    No. Better be for someone else. 
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jd's bombs are made while he sings his favorite song, all his pets surround him and wonder, maybe he'll drop a piece of candy.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    He must have received a fresh batch of calculators.
  • Options
    Chemnitz said:
    He must have received a fresh batch of calculators.
    I bought every one they had and they ain't gettin no more.

They do have a righteous supply of abacuses.
  • Options

Bob_Luken said:
    But....But....
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

Bob_Luken said:
    But....But....
    Bob look what you made him do.
  • Options
    OMG

I am out of flat rates and little humi packs.......oh the gnashing of teeth..the pulling of hair.

As soon as the ice balls are frozen (about 5PM) I am going to force myself to have a drink of "The Devils Cut" and smoke a long and skinny AF from Bob (2Bs) Luken. The horror of it all.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm low on small flat rate boxes myself, but since I signed up for click and ship I don't go by the PO as much. I used to grab a handful now and then. I guess I need to get some delivered. I hate to make my guy get out of the vehicle just to drop off cardboard. 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I'm low on small flat rate boxes myself, but since I signed up for click and ship I don't go by the PO as much. I used to grab a handful now and then. I guess I need to get some delivered. I hate to make my guy get out of the vehicle just to drop off cardboard. 
    I order 2 - 25ct packages at a time when I get them so I dont feel as bad about it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    When you live in a really small town the PO is all smiles when you come in with an arm load of flat rates to be mailed. And when you pick up another bundle of them they smile even more.
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    You do know how much he gets paid, right. Then there is those guberment bennies.