Home General Discussion

SHARE YOUR CIGAR PAIRINGS - SCOTCH, BOURBON, BEER AND MORE

customblends@cigar.comcustomblends@cigar.com Posts: 34 admin
edited June 2015 in General Discussion

This thread is for those who get thirsty when smoking a cigar. Tell us what combos you think work well together.

Let's get started, Angel's Envy Rye and Fuente Anejo.

This complex rum cask finished rye pairs up perfectly with the peppery and dark chocolate notes of Anejo. The intensity levels of each are on par with each other. Good stuff.

Get the party started by posting your pairings below.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite pairings is a PSD4 and Macallan12
    Money can't buy taste
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irish Mist and a Monte Media Noche.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of a Room101 Connecticut with some Avery white rascal.  

One over the very few beers in my opinion that can pair with a cigar well. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuzi, Have you tried Chimay Red? Its a Belgium dubbel Ale. Goes great with a lot of smokes. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Not kidding, but I just like pairing with Cane Juice
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Kuzi, Have you tried Chimay Red? Its a Belgium dubbel Ale. Goes great with a lot of smokes. 
    I have. I think it overpowers most cigars I enjoy. Remember I like the more mild stuff. 
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta lancero with a café con leche and chocolate fondant with vanilla bean ice-cream... Just do it, at least once.

Also, Perdomo2 maduro with a Godiva 72% Dark Chocolate and Almond bar; goes well with the addition of a tawny port, but I can´t recall the one I had in particular.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨