Home Non Cigar Related

Oh Yeah! Headed To The Utah Scottish Featival Tmorrow!

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Non Cigar Related
And as ya may have figured from the two exclamation points in my subject, I am damn stoked.

http://utahscots.org

My father's father was proud of our Scots ancestry, and taught it to me as a wee lad. It has been close to five years since I've been to one, far too long.

Heres to hoping I get recharged with some Highland games, some haggis, some pipe music, and also get to pick up some cool stuff!

(Also, a local B&M has a Padron event...hoping to kill two birds in one trip)

Alba gu Brath

-Jay

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And damn if it isn't a PITA typing on a phone. Yargh
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hoot man, have a great time!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy.  I used to play side drum in a police bagpipe band.  I loved playing at the various Scottish and Celtic festivals.  Although I'm full blooded Italian, everyone is Scottish at the festivals!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Im jealous!!! Our Scottish Highland games come next month! I cant wait!!!!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was nice! The Wicked Tinkers were there, as were Molly's Revenge

-Jay