Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The brick hurts oh so good

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Damn Patrick you went a little crazy! I cannot wait to try that Las Calaveras and the others mmmmmmmm!
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Pat messed you up !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they are ok, sorry I ran out of finger bags.  Enjoy Brad, I owed you for the EPCs.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Patrick.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The las calaveras plus the mr Sam, Melania, and the A. Flores.... Wow nice selection
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, what did you do to deserve that
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Patrick
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, what did you do to deserve that
    I found him a limited release from a few years ago he was looking for.  I told him that nothing was needed in return but like most people, he didnt listen.  I'm super excited to light up one of the Calaveras though.  I'll probably have to do it tonight.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one last night, they are overrated.  I'm just kidding it was very good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had two of them from my B&M. Really nice smokes.