Home General Discussion
Options

Good Father's Day Gift

Read about Cigar.com in an article about Father's Day gifts on a luxury watch site. Since I can't afford an expensive watch i wanted to get opinions on good cigars to send? 

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller. A good stick for an experienced or casual cigar smoker. There are many others but that is the first that pops into my head.
    Post edited by CharlieHeis on
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie has a great recommendation in the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller.  Any of the Hemingway's would be a great choice.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    The "best" is suggestive as every person has a different taste palate. We can give you suggestions for certain cigars or you can also look at a sampler.

For a sampler, Don Pepin My Father may be fitting. There's a very nice assortment of quality cigars at an attractive price point.
    http://www.cigar.com/samplers/90666/don-pepin-my-father-elite-seleccion-ii/

If you want to dig deeper into your wallet, then you can also look at:
    1. OpusX
    2. Padron (Anniversary / Family Reserve)
    3. Davidoff

(reposted here after noticing that you had a double post active as well)

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The La Palina Mr. Sam is a solid choice, or a for something a little bit pricier a God of Fire Carlito is a great smoke. They have a deal for a cigar ashtray combo for $22 that is outstanding. It's the 2006 edition and is truely worth every penny.

http://www.cigar.com/samplers/90816/god-of-fire-ashtray-combo/#p-173190
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    + 1 on the MF's

I mean Father's Day c'mon, seems right.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't go wrong on anything Padilla.