Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oh Mr. Owens....

pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
You certainly may call me Penn!  Now about these haircuts - I don't really get any :)  I shave my head once or twice a week.  Anyway, I have never been offended by anyone on this group.  When you take the stances I have taken over the years you need to develop thick skin to have conversations. I respect any man willing to state his views in a respectful way - even if I don't share those views.  To me, that is what makes debates and changing of the minds possible. Hopefully, I have not offended you either!  But - your time is coming concerning the unexpected package I received today.  I stepped away from forum for a few days to take my wife to NYC for her birthday and come back to this.....

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to go back to NYC some day. Use to go there 3 or 4 times a year but haven't been since 9/11. My then wife took me to a German bar at the top of the Empire State Building and introduced me to real Lowenbrau and it ruined me for anything I had been drinking.

That was a quick delivery and I am glad they got there OK. They are all fresh, give them some rest.
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Have to go back to NYC some day. Use to go there 3 or 4 times a year but haven't been since 9/11. My then wife took me to a German bar at the top of the Empire State Building and introduced me to real Lowenbrau and it ruined me for anything I had been drinking.

That was a quick delivery and I am glad they got there OK. They are all fresh, give them some rest.

Thank you!  And I am looking forward to more lively discussions. :)  More than anything when you least expect it - your going to get hit with the MOB
    By the way, 3 or 4 times a year!!!  Are you independently wealthy?  Was there for 3 night 4 days and am still trying to wrap my mind around what I spent just eating?
    Read the rules------"Retaliation not allowed".

Rules???  Rule are made to be broken.  Laws are made to be followed.  Besides there is only one rule I know to be absolutely unbreakable - when some shoots at you - shoot back!

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow,......... referencing JD as Mr. Owens,.......... made me chuckle. Thanks Penn. :grin: 
    edited June 2015
    Bob_Luken said:
    Somehow,......... referencing JD as Mr. Owens,.......... made me chuckle. Thanks Penn. grin 
    Somehow it made me feel taller .....and older. :)B)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jd's on a roll, nice one Mr Owens
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That JD is one heck of a nice guy.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.