Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Illusione 88 Cigar Review Video

image This 5

Comments

• Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Great review! I had this cigar at my B&M a while back, now if I'm there and cant make up my mind I always go for the 88 or the mj12, which is also a great smoke!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice review.. I enjoy the illusione line, but haven't decided which way I like them better, fresh or with some rest. They do change alot with time. As soon as I get them, I want to smoke them, So I have to buy them in pairs.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Nice review.. I enjoy the illusione line, but haven't decided which way I like them better, fresh or with some rest. They do change alot with time. As soon as I get them, I want to smoke them, So I have to buy them in pairs.
    Problem solved Kas. Buy the pairs in pairs. HA! Good line of cigars though, I enjoyed the churchill a good deal.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Problem solved Kas. Buy the pairs in pairs. HA! Good line of cigars though, I enjoyed the churchill a good deal.
    a perfect example of " too much is never enough"
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    a perfect example of " too much is never enough"
    Exactly, moderation in all things except moderation. :)
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Nice review...love it when he clips and the video gors into hyperdrive while he toasts it and does his first draw.