Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New House

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Just closed on my house today after a long stressful approval process. Now that I was able to catch a breathe for a moment today..the real fun kicks in! Going to start moving this weekend and super excited to own my first home! 

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Eric, moving sucks but just wait until your in your new house.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! 

It is a great feeling reaching this milestone--I know because I am a recent home owner too (only 28 years left on my mortgage, lulz).

I love being able to work in my yard, paint walls, and change stuff. 

Again, congrats!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the new home, helps making moving easier if that's possible.  Any extra $'s you can throw at the principle from time to time will benifit you later, especially when you get to my age, lol.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! Hope everything goes smoothly best of luck
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!

Hope you have a nice porch, deck or patio to use as your smoking sanctuary!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Nothing like owning your first home. Where exactly is it?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Awesome man! I got kinda fast-tracked into homeownership, since my wife owned a house when we married, so that´s been an interesting experience. I´m really looking forward to when we buy our first house together. Hope you take the chance to smoke something really nice to christen the new place, man!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    raisindot said:
    Congratulations!

Hope you have a nice porch, deck or patio to use as your smoking sanctuary!
    I now have a big back porch that will serve this purpose.  It also has a roof over it, so all that I need is some new furniture for it.   :)
  • Options

jarubla said:
    Congrats! 

It is a great feeling reaching this milestone--I know because I am a recent home owner too (only 28 years left on my mortgage, lulz).

I love being able to work in my yard, paint walls, and change stuff. 

Again, congrats!

-Jay
    Yes, that's one of the things I'm looking forward to doing.  I'm gonna be painting some...got some landscaping to do...even going to take a wall out from the dining area to connect it to the kitchen, and add a bar.  Really excited about the idea that I can do what I want to with it!
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the new house! Have you met your neighbors?
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool! congrats! 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Congratulations on the new house! Have you met your neighbors?
    Yes, I have met all the surrounding neighbors...know most in the neighborhood, so should be a good fit for me and the kids.